River Quay Fish works towards
an Industry Covid Safe Plan.
What this means is that you can enjoy your time at
River Quay Fish without having to worry about a thing.
Some of the safety precautions
we have adopted include
- Hand sanitisers for customers and staff at all points of cross over interaction occurs
- All staff have completed COVID Safety training to and above Government standards
- Details are recorded of ALL customers that enter the venue and stored for the mandatory 56 days before being destroyed
- Temperature checking of all staff members before shift with strict instructions not to attend shift if feeling in any way unwell
- Adhering to all outlines of the Queensland health COVID safe plans.
- Limitations on the amount of customer as per the instructions of Queensland Health with tables reduced and spaced out
- High-level disinfectants used on all surface (tables chairs etc.) and well as any other items that are handled by customers such as menus